Friday, February 09, 2007

Funny Signs and Disgusting Bathrooms

Too bad, I'm not sure if my filthy jeans are qualified for this place.



Exactly how often is "usually"?



A description on a sign at a natural park.



This sign was found in the middle of a gorge on a pretty strenuous hike. I'm pretty sure it would offend any person with a disability, for if they are able to make it to this place, they certainly don't need the charity of a free bed. And why a free bed in the first place? Do they think people with disabilities need to sleep more, or do they feel they should be confined to beds? Why not a golden star sticker or something celebratory?



Ahh man, I really needed to drop off the Cosby kids...



The left trough is for pooping, the right for urinating. See the diference between thre two?! I don't know what to do with all that privacy!



Each "stall" can be used for peeing or pooping! Again, what privacy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home